Fayetteville (NC) Douglas Byrd lineman Doug Palmer had hoped to receive his SAT score this past…
"I Believe I'll Make It"
However, the NC State coaches suggested that the Wolfpack signee not play and risk an injury, and Palmer agreed with them that it would be best if he didn't play in the all-star game. "The coaches told me to not play in that game," Doug Palmer told Pack Pride. "I wanted to play in it, but I'm suppose to be up in summer school around then, and it just wouldn't work out. Plus, I don't want to get...
3,624 Fans online
- Live From Lincolnton High School: Picks Michigan
- POSTGAME THREAD: NC State-Georgia Southern
- IN GAME THREAD - STATE vs Georgia Southern
- VIDEO: Pack's Black Uniforms For ODU Game
- GAME THREAD: PACK VS GA S.